House of the Black Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of the Black Rose

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demeer Blackthorne
Admin
Admin
Demeer Blackthorne

Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite... Empty
PostSubject: Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite...   Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Hard to believe that it's almost been a month since last month's full moon rite performed on the lunar eclipse. I was reflecting back and wondering how everything went. Has all the negative factors in our lives begin to dissipate now that it's been a month? Things have certainly started to turn around for me, the House has really begun to take off, we are attracting more students, and many of the negative energies in my life have begun to wane, so how about the rest of you, was the rite as big as a success for you as it was for me?
Back to top Go down
https://houseblackthorne.forumotion.com

Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite...   Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:15 pm

I've had a mix of the good and the bad.  However, the bad as I perceive them, are necessary to appreciate the release of the negativity in my dayside. I do find it easier to let go of things in my life these days.  And yet, there are still things that take time for me to let go.  The Blood Moon Rite was amazing and an opportunity of learning something more about what it takes to learn.  Onward.
Back to top Go down

Octobers Blood Moon Lumar Eclipse Rite...
Page 1 of 1