House of the Black Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of the Black Rose

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demeer Blackthorne
Admin
Admin
Demeer Blackthorne

Introductions... Empty
PostSubject: Introductions...   Introductions... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:50 pm

My name is Demeer Blackthorn, and i am the Proprietor and Primus of the House of the Black Rose. I have been in the Vampire subculture since the early nineties, sent roughly a decade within the Temple of the Vampire, and have also obtained membership within the Temple of Set and Order of Phosphorus's Order of the Black Dragon. I formed the House of the Black Rose with a few members from my clutch within the TOV after my leaving the Temple in early 2000.

In 2001 we created a little known Yahoo group that would attract the attentions of some rather prominent figures in the Vampire subculture, like Todd Sebastian, Michelle Bellanger, Lady Darq Rose (who even became a member later on) and of course Nemo from the TOV. We even mangaged to convince Leilah Wendell to join our ranks and changed her prejudices towards our kind. In 2005 the House disbanded and went under ground due to in fighting.

Recent events have encouraged me to not only return to facebook, but to raise the House once again. Like the proverbial Phoenix the House has risen from the ashes. My purpose with the House is to offer those individuals lost within this somewhat chaotic subculture of ours a beacon, to provide those without the convenience of a formal House or Coven  a sanctuary, and to those individuals looking for answers a method of training that costs only their time and energy.

Too many Houses within this subculture of ours require either payment for their Vampyre secrets (from which they stole from others, reselling them in different packaging) an offline presence which usually requires the aspirant to live in a city, (not everyone has the luxury of living within close proximity of an established House), or both. I personally want the members of this House to one day be able to meet face to face, but not limiting our presence to a geographical location will enable more diversity amongst our membership.
Back to top Go down
https://houseblackthorne.forumotion.com

Introductions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions...   Introductions... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

My name is Dharkling and I am a Vampyre.  I awakened later in life, about nine years ago.  I have always been curious and predatory.  I have been looking for answers for all of those nine years.  I've spoken to many and have learned many things, but I have yet to be satisfied in what I want to learn. I hope to do that here.  I've been a gray witch for for approximately 24 years and am a Reiki Master in the Usai tradition.  I believe in the Christian God and Jesus, but do not believe in organized religion in any way.  I follow most closely a Buddhist philosophy and mostly want to learn more regarding my Vampyric spirituality.  I have a lot to learn.  However, I'm certain I've found the place to learn it here.
Back to top Go down

Introductions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions...   Introductions... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Greetings, my name is Drucius, I am relatively new to the Vampire subculture. I have however a decent background that I personally believe will prove beneficial in the long run, as I have been a member of the Temple of Set for roughly five years before leaving and joining the Church of Satan. I find the philosophies inherent within the Subculture rather fascinating and I am eager to learn through further academics and further my Xeper even further. I have a Bachelors in psychology and am currently earning my Bachelor's in technical writing.
Back to top Go down
maleficia

Introductions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions...   Introductions... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Warm welcome my name is maleficia i am Vampire i look forward to learning the teachings of the house of the black rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions...   Introductions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions...
Page 1 of 1